Chakra Yoga Certification
Next Training (2017):
April 22, 23
May 13, 14
May 20, 21
Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Each of the seven major Chakra centers are related to specific physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic qualities. It is at each of these seven locations that subtle forces and bodily functions merge into each other. In this course you will discover that every chakra is present in the entire body and field of consciousness as well.
In this course you will learn specific conscious practices that will penetrate this multi-dimensional realm, including:
- Study of the ancient texts that include the Chakras such as Tibetan Mysticism, and Tantric Yoga.
- Modern Research and Emotional Growth as it relates to the Chakras.
- Specific techniques of applying the known psycho-spiritual and emotional dimensions of each Chakra to the physical body and the mind.
- Guided Meditation techniques for the purposes of overall intake of individual clients as well as specific meditations for each of the seven major Chakras.
- Bio-energetics, postures, sound, mantra, breathing, and touch for each Chakra center.
- Authentic movement and art as a means of allowing the student to identify with deep rooted emotions, blocked energy and patterns.
- Exercises to rest, rejuvenate, and replenish each of the seven Chakras utilizing breath, restorative postures, conscious communication and lifestyle habits.
- Neuromuscular re-education as well as re-patterning habits of the mind/body to other systems such as endocrine, immune, digestive and reproductive.
Overview of chakras; history, source and application.
Chakras 1 & 2
Moving our body, Riding the wave of energy and sound
Chakras Three, Four and Five
Subtle skills of the dedicated yogi
Chakras Six, Seven and hidden chakras