Purusha Seva Project presents:Yoga & Culture Retreat in Nepal
Dates: November 1st – November 21st, 2016
Cost is $2,500.00 Down Payment is $200 includes
- all food and lodging (3 meals a day)
- All in country travel from airport to ashram
- Daily yoga classes, tour guides provided to historical sites, special events and ceremonies.
- Yoga Cultural exchange and Teachings
- Dr. Chintamani Yogi
- University of Kathmandu Professors
- Yoga Camp for Kathmandu Community
With Laxman Panthi & fellow Purusha Teachers
Yoga was born in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains in Nepal. Our linegage of Raja and Hatha yoga is rich with practices from this beautiful land of temples, spiritual people, rich culture and immense and majestic landscapes. On this trip you will indulge all of your senses, body, heart and mind in the practices of: Trekking the Himalayan Mountains from PokharaSharing Yoga with the greater community and our partner ashram in KathmanduCommunity service and cultural sharingTouring Temples, Pagodas, and Historical Yoga sitesIndulging in river swimsEnjoying local practices, ritual, food and eventsDaily Yoga Practices in the morning and eveningSun rise Meditations in one or more beautiful locationsSunset Gatherings with music, movement, story time, mendhi, art and fire ceremony.