"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
The Purusha 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training is built on the foundation philosophy of classic Raja and Hatha, Tantra, and Bhakti Yoga. It is the second level of our YTT. Each course utilizes the 5 kosha model of the human experience which includes the physical, energetic, mental, wisdom, and spiritual dimensions. All courses incorporate practices from the 8 limbs of classic yoga, the energy system of the chakras and vayus, as well as western modern science, Tibetan mysticism and world truth/values that call on optimal human potential for well being of each individual, self realization and realization of a healthy community, planet and world. Purusha Yoga School is a registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Purusha Yoga School Professional staff is made up of CIAYT’s (Certified International Association Yoga Therapists) and YACEP providers (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Providers).
OUR 300-HR YTT INCLUDES:
• Your choice of any 5 courses from our menu of specialized certification workshops. SEE MENU>>
Each course allows you the opportunity to customize your program to obtain in-depth training and certification in specialized areas of focus.
• 5 sessions of individualized mentoring
• 10 hours of assisting your mentor in their work
• 3 hours of supervision provided by your mentor
• 6 months of unlimited classes at Purusha Studio
• 20% off at the Purusha Yoga Studio Store
• Opportunities to teach at the studio, non profit and retreats
• Upon Graduation, together with your 200 Hour RYT, you may register with the Yoga Alliance as a 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher. (RYT 500)
HOLISTIC YOGA COACHING
Saturdays, January 6 & 20, February 3 & 17, and March 3
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesdays, March 21 - May 23
Plus 3 Saturdays, March 17th, April 14th, May 12th
Saturday, April 7 - Saturday, April 14
MANIFEST YOUR DESTINY RETREAT - HAWAII
Sunday, June 10 - Sunday, June 16th
CHAKRA JOURNEY RETREAT - HAWAII
Sunday, June 17th - Sunday, June 23rd
THAI YOGA BODYWORK RETREAT - HAWAII
Sunday, June 24th - Sunday, June 30th
Three weekends: July 28th & 29th, August 4th & 5th, August 11th & 12th
5 Sundays: March 18th, April 8th, April 29th, May 20th, June 3rd
Each course is taught by a Purusha Yoga Master Teacher. Purusha Master Teachers have obtained one or more of the following:
• Experienced registered yoga teacher at the 500 hour level with over 3 years of experience (ERYT 500)
• Internationally Certified Yoga Therapist (IAYT)
• Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
• 10,000 hours experience teaching their modality
• Specialized Certification in their area of expertise
• Advanced Education/ Degree in their area of expertise
Purusha Yoga School Values Each Individual's Journey Toward Finding His/Her Own Purusha (True Self). As Such, Our Teachers Encourage You To Work Through Our Programs At Your Own Pace And With A Payment Plan That Suits Your Budgeting Needs.
Payment Plan $3750
GET STARTED WITH ONLY $250 down today + plus $250 for 14 Months
Purchase by May 11th for EArly bird discount ($200 off)!
Purusha also offers SCHOLARSHIPS for low income or seva enthusiasts who wish to give back by teaching to under served and/or at risk populations
When you join Pursuha, you join an open and engaging community where all are welcome and encouraged to participate and share their special talents and skills.
We look forward to connecting with you to learn more about your personal journey and how we may help you on your path of learning and professional growth. Contact Joy or Eric to design your own schedule and payment plan
Joy: 415-694-8412 / email@example.com
Eric: 415-312-8614 / firstname.lastname@example.org