Each of the seven major Chakra centers are related to specific physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic qualities. It is at each of these seven locations that subtle forces and bodily functions merge into each other. In this course you will discover that every chakra is present in the entire body and field of consciousness as well.
In this course you will learn specific conscious practices that will penetrate this multi-dimensional realm, including:
- Study of the ancient texts that include the Chakras such as the Vedas, Hatha Yoga, Tibetan Mysticism, and Tantric Yoga.
- Modern Research and Emotional Growth as it relates to the Chakras.
- Specific techniques of applying the known psycho-spiritual and emotional dimensions of each Chakra to the physical body and the mind.
- Guided Meditation techniques for the purposes of overall intake of individual clients as well as specific meditations for each of the seven major Chakras.
- Bio-energetics, postures, sound, mantra, breathing, and touch for each Chakra center.
- Authentic movement and art as a means of allowing the student to identify with deep rooted emotions, blocked energy and patterns.
- Exercises to rest, rejuvenate, and replenish each of the seven Chakras utilizing breath, restorative postures, conscious communication and lifestyle habits.
- Neuromuscular re-education as well as re-patterning habits of the mind/body to other systems such as endocrine, immune, digestive and reproductive.
For more info: email@example.com / 415-694-8412
Retreat Location: At Kalani, it's easy to leave the stresses of everyday life behind. Kalani is Hawaii's largest Retreat Center surrounded by 120-acres of lush jungle in a remote area of the Big Island.
Retreat Pricing: Retreat Cost is $750. Airfare and Accommodation booked separately. Kalani Weekly Prices start at $810, and includes 3 fabulous meals per day. See Kalani Accommodations/Pricing here.
This course counts toward our 300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training. Save money by registering as a 300-Hr YTT student. Learn more>>
Call or email Joy for more info / 415-694-8412 / firstname.lastname@example.org
WITH JOY RAVELLI
For over 20 years, Joy Ravelli has led workshops, retreats, and yoga teacher trainings. Joy is the co-owner and founder of Purusha Studio and School in San Francisco, CA. Joy brings a powerful sense of authenticity, humor, light, and natural wisdom to her classes, encouraging students to explore, discover, and express their true-self (purusha) in a safe and deeply inspiring atmosphere... (read full bio)